wannareach offers a variety of trips, tours, tickets and services (“products”) through its mobile application and website (wannareach.com)
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully.
- By using wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application.
- wannareach may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by wannareach. Your continued use of wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application content requires the prior written permission of wannareach.
- You agree to use wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application.
- You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
Independent Service Providers:
- wannareach makes arrangements with third party service providers who provide travel and non-travel related services, products and information such as cruises, transportation, guides, sightseeing, activities etc. (the “Service Providers”).
- We act solely as an agent for the Service Providers identified on accompanying documentation whose services are being arranged for you. The services provided by the Service Providers are subject to the terms and conditions contained in the trips, tours, tickets, or vouchers issued by the Service Providers
- The liability of the Service Providers may be limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage and international conventions and arrangements. wannareach does not own, manage, operate, or control any transportation vehicle, cruise ship, restaurant, venue or other providers of services and is not responsible for their acts or omissions.
- Service Providers are independent parties over which we have no control. The information and description given about Service Providers are based on our inquiries and are believed to be accurate, but we make no warranty or representation in respect thereof. We cannot be responsible for breach of contract, failure to comply with any laws, or any intentional or negligent actions or omissions on the part of the Service Providers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or injury to you, your traveling companions or group members.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments:
- All products, tours and services offered by wannareach are valid as per the dates displayed at wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application. wannareach is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to trip and tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, wannareach reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any trip options, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at wannareach mobile application, at any time.
Pricing & Inclusions / Exclusions:
- Prices listed on wannareach.com or wannareach mobile application are per person, unless otherwise specified
- Prices & inclusions / exclusions are specified by our suppliers and/or service providers for each trip, tour, event and services.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by wannareach.
Each Service Provider featured on the wannareach application has a different cancellation policy. wannareach must comply with the policy of each operator and Service Provider who you purchase a trip or tour from. Read the terms and conditions of the trips and tours to understand their cancellation policy.
When you pay for your booked Services, the credit card payment will be processed by payment solution provider Payfort (http://www.payfort.com/).
wannareach does not store credit card information.
- wannareach accepts a variety of credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard.
- Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation.
- No refunds are available once a trip or Service has started, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other Services utilized.
- All chargeback services are handled by wannareach.
You will receive a personalized wannareach Voucher for each trip, tour, event or service booked. In order to access and print your wannareach Voucher(s), we will send to you a mail that contains the details of vouchers, please keep it safe and also you have all the vouchers you bought in your account on the application.
- You must provide the original, authentic wannareach Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your trip, tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid wannareach Voucher.
- For security purposes, when redeeming your wannareach Voucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the wannareach Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- Please note that your wannareach voucher(s) can be confiscated and immediately cancelled without refund if your signature and/or name do not match.
Passports, Visas & Insurance:
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability:
- wannareach and its service providers and suppliers, in making arrangements for trips, hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- At wannareach we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, wannareach does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on wannareach.com or any wannareach mobile application will be uninterrupted or error free, these defects will be corrected, or that wannareach.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs. Yet, again, we will put the best effort we can for maintaining a secure and convenient user experience for wanareach platform users and visitors.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Restrictions of use:
- You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against race or kind or religion;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the website or the application, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the application if you misuse the application. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the application, your Content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Site. If you close your account, we may continue to display your previously published Content and are under no obligation to remove any of your Content.